Cheap double glazing, south London

Hi,

In the double glazing condensation thread, raden asked for the details of a particular fabricator I used in London - I've been away and haven't had the chance to reply, so as that thread is a little old now I thought I'd post the details separately.

There are 2 companies (very similar names) one does sealed units, one does frames - the companies are on the same site.

The contact details are (not sure if this is the sealed units or the frames bit):

Best Buy Windows & Sealed Units Ltd.

34 Wates Way Mitcham Surrey

Tel: 020 8640 8056 Fax: 020 8648 0056.

I should add again that from my limited experience with them, they're not (IMHO) the ideal place to try to deal with if you don't know exactly what you're ordering.

Hope that helps

Alex

Reply to
Alex (YMG)