Double Glazing suppliers in North London / Hertfordshire

Hi, I am just about to buy a flat on the outskirts on North London and I was wondering if someone can recommend anyone to use for the supply and fit of replacement uPVC windows?

Thanks

Tim

Reply to
Tim Blank

No, but note that if it is a flat you should get the freeholder's approval. Have other flats in the building had replacement windows

- if so ask the owners who did them and what their experience was.

Reply to
Tony Bryer