Cheap corded drill.

I'm having a clear-out, and rather than ebaying, I'd rather give this away for a nominal sum. B+D BD155Rt Quattro hammer drill. 550W. Boxed with a few bits/chuck key etc.

One sold this week on ebay for £10:

This is a really excellent drill. Only being sold as I'm totally cordless now, and this hasnt been used for at least 2 years.

£3.20 (the price of a pint in my local) for anyone collecting, postage +3.20 for delivery. Located in Blaby, just South of Leicester. I'll be travelling down the M1 tomorrow morning (Mon. 15th Aug.) around 8am, going to Bisley, if you are on the way, i can drop off.

Ta Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

I'd buy it but youre miles away.