CH pump - fast or slow?

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:55:14 -0000, "Set Square" strung together this:

Careful, he'll have the post police onto you......

Reply to
Lurch

But it's advice which can be followed. Yours, as usual, means nothing. Even if the sentence made sense.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

That would be the norm from IMM too. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Okay, let's assume I don't know how to set up a central heating system. Please detail what the correct procedure entails for me.

Reply to
Mike

See the FAQ.

Reply to
IMM

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:59:59 -0000, "IMM" strung together this:

ITYM "I have no idea what I'm on about".

Reply to
Lurch

You do appear confused. Get it sorted.

Reply to
IMM

Yep. I was hoping he might summarize Phil's document and show some understanding of it. Sadly even that appears beyond him.

Reply to
Mike

What don't you know?

Reply to
IMM

I've read and understood the FAQ. The original poster probably didn't even know they were there yet all you could come out with was a list of obscure comments designed to keep the person unenlighted about what to do. This is both bad manners and a waste of Usenet bandwidth.

Reply to
Mike

In message , IMM writes

Now this is somewhere that we wish you would demonstrate your obvious abilities

Reply to
raden

In message , Lurch writes

Only if he managed to spell their email address correctly

Reply to
raden

I wrote a full article on balancing including setting up the pump .... it used to be in the FAQ ... take a look. If it isn't there anymore let me know and I'll eMail you a copy.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Thanks - not sure if it was yours I read but the FAQ worked fine. What I objected to was IMM assuming new posters were somehow omnipotent and knew lots of information was available there.

Reply to
Mike