CH leaks

Because they don't have a choice?

Reply to
JoeJoe

Nobody forces you to buy a new boiler.

-- =

James Wilkinson Sword

BG have a reputation for saying that... you may like to check elsewhere.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

As an update to the story - using a leak tracing company we found the leak was in a radiator feed pipe in the bathroom. Fortunately plain sheet vinyl flooring there so simple to get to the pipes. The feed included a push-fit joint situated under one of the walls. Using the company's camera you could see the drips from the joint! They have a useful acoustic detector thing too - impressive swooshing noises on pipes near the fault.

Many thanks for everyone's thoughts, and the many helpful suggestions that helped our thinking on possible ways forward.

Plumbing now in progress to repair fault.

Reply to
mechanic