ch. am i a criminal NOW?

hello all. Feb. this year i fitted new c.heating to my home, i had a CORGI REG engineer in to do gas supply though. It seems i should have got him to fit the flue pipe too SO I HAVE BEEN TOLD. Comments welcome.

Reply to
smudger

Who would have known unless you wanted people to know by telling everyone?

Reply to
ray

The Corgi engineer has to check that its safe to fit the supply so its down to him/her.

Reply to
dennis

If the CORGI guy connected and turned on the gas then he "commissioned" the system - that's all you need.

Reply to
Rob Morley