CFLs 27p @ Tesco till sun

Sun 22nd is the last day for their 3 for 88p on spirals. The spirals seems to be the best of the tesco ones I've tried. Then they go up from 27p to =A31.96.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Didn't look too closely (I've enough CFLs to last me until LEDs are viable), but Morrisons had a 'buy 1 get 2 free' offer on twin-packs, at 48p per pack - works out to 8p each!

Reply to
PeterC