Central Heating woes

Hi everyone, we have a ravenheat rsf100e or et, one of those two and its developed a fault unfortunatley. It hasn't been used recently due to the warm weather but last week my wife switched it on to constant and it didnt fire up, switched it over to timer and still never fired up. Hot water is instant though and has no problems firing. Not having a clue about central heating I switched it off at the mains for ten minutes then switched it back on, put it back on constant and it fired up, lowered the thermostat and have had no problems. However, wifey placed the heating onto timer at the weekend which meant that the heating was not called for as the thermostat was still on low. I get in from work today, soaked through and cold so raised the thermostat until it clicked, heating never fired up, go to the boiler and put it on constant, still nothing. Switched off at wall, come back half hour later and it fires up. Any ideas what this could be? Pete

Reply to
PeteZahut