cement or plaster for exterior repair?

I need to patch a small part of exterior wall next to front door, approx 4 inches square (see pic) Do buy a bag of ready mix concrete (cement) or some sort of exterior plaster. Not quite sure what I should use.

SS

sand/cement/lime 1:1:6 by volume. Remove all material thats not securely fixed before filling.

NT

Reply to
NT

sand/cement/lime 1:1:6 by volume. Remove all material thats not securely fixed before filling.

NT

Thanks for the reply.

Cheers

Reply to