Cedar shingles

I am looking for cedar shingles in the UK.

Is there someone that could give me names of companies with their e- mail.

Thank you very much for your help.

Yours sincerely,

FranK

Reply to
=?windows-1256?Q?Fran=E7ois_De

Yes I can, having used them for a garden building. Actually I used shakes. The principle is similar but detail different.

both. At the time, they were quite a lot less expensive than other UK suppliers. Quality is pretty good, and they are conformant to the north American standards.

There are specific recommended methods for preparation and fixing in order to achieve the correct weather proofing and long life. I have info on that if you need it.

Reply to
Andy Hall