CCTV Corner Brackets?

Anyone know of a good source for these - the ones I've seen seem a bit pricey at £60

Thanks

Reply to
<Will>

For a camera? Wouldn't an aerial or satellite mounting do the job for pennies?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Do you want one with cable management?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Something like these - have an hole to pass cable through

cameras like this
this price I can only assume they are quite substantial

Reply to
<Will>

>> At this price I can only assume they are quite substantial

Substantial rip off. It's only a piece of steel plate bent into shape. Looks like it ought to cost about £10.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Will this do?

Peter Johnson

Looks interesting - not sure about the load bearing though. Think I may just make my own out of steel if I can bend it!

Thanks

Reply to
<Will>