cavity wall insulation

Yes a special offer in a pack of vouchers that Powergen sent out in the mail.

Other offers in the pack include 4 free low-power light bulbs and £200 off a replacement A-rated boiler (though they have to appoint the installer so may not be so cheap in the end).

Rob

Replace 'spam' with 'org' to reply

Reply to
Kalico

Thanks to all for the replies. Mine is a 3 storey Victorian mid-terraced.

I shall let you know what happens when I call them and they send their 'inspector' round.