Caustic soda OK for burnt pan? (2023 Update)

I bet most people haven't tasted real chicken. We'll be killing a young cockerel soon, now that won't taste like anything else!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Which tastes of fish.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Only battery reared stuff reared on fishmeal does.

You want a PROPER chicken that lives on seeds and worms for REAL flavour.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The message from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

And Samantha's looking forward to a mouthful of nice young c*ck.

Reply to
Guy King

I'm hoping to go to Leeds Town Hall, he's playing with Acker Bilk. We say him playing with himself last year.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@codesmiths.com saying something like:

Which seems daft. If a wing fell off, the pilot had a 'chute. Besides, there were plenty of other uses for recycled ally in non-critical apps, like radio chassis.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Lots of old ones still around

Reply to
lloyd

I can't remember, but I use aluminum pans!

Reply to
Lloyd P

Lots of ancient posts like this one on that steaming turd of a web site too.

Only 16 years old.

Reply to
farter

Yes it is apparently not so obvious that the year is long ago for the sighted as it is for us blindies. I don't think after all this time that the system which allows it to be part of Usenet should be enabled. It is clearly not very well designed and I bet the fixes are trivial, IE words to the effect that you should check the date of the original post, and that you need to quote the post manually and not attempt to send pictures if you want your queries to be taken seriously on systems other than inside the website.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Brian Gaff snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote

There is no mechanism to decide that. Anyone is free to do what they like usenet wise.

Just as true of plenty of usenet clients and that's essentially what it is.

Groups.google is even more f***ed in many ways.

Most would just ignore those words.

Reply to
Rod Speed