Caustic soda OK for burnt pan?

On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 11:21:09 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Which tastes of fish.
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail
Dave Liquorice wrote:

Only battery reared stuff reared on fishmeal does.
You want a PROPER chicken that lives on seeds and worms for REAL flavour.
contains these words:

I bet most people haven't tasted real chicken. We'll be killing a young cockerel soon, now that won't taste like anything else!
Mary

<Humph mode ON> And Samantha's looking forward to a mouthful of nice young cock. <Humph mode OFF>
--
Skipweasel
contains these words:

I'm hoping to go to Leeds Town Hall, he's playing with Acker Bilk. We say him playing with himself last year.
Mary

Lobster wrote:

Its a start.
I have never ever got the bright sheen back on really burned SS, but caustic, wire wool, and elbow grease gets MOST of the utility back, if not the nice appearance.