Carpet tiles used to deaden a drum room

Carpet tiles used to deaden a drum room open original image

This is just one wall in my basement drum room I did recently I wanted to deaden the room for recording but I also wanted something cool and interesting for myself and others who came to my lil studio room to see , if anyone finds any interest in this or has any questions feel free to reply to my post thank you

Reply to
007dfm1