Carpet tiles used to deaden a drum room

This is just one wall in my basement drum room I did recently I wanted to deaden the room for recording but I also wanted something cool and interesting for myself and others who came to my lil studio room to see , if anyone finds any interest in this or has any questions feel free to reply to my post thank you

read more and respond »

Posted 2 years ago by 007dfm1 in UK Do-It-Yourself Forum

Report misuse

Image for Carpet tiles used to deaden a drum room