Car fuel consumption spreadsheet

I have mine and I like the Mk 3 just come out. Fantastic!!!!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Average is 100K miles. City dwellers even less. When batteries require replacement then more advanced batteries will be available to make the car even better. If you changed a transmission in 10 years on normal car, it would not make the car run better and cheaper.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

More likely your expectations will have been adjusted (down).

Reply to
Appelation Controlee

Pissed again. And so early.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Have you been invited top the their meet too?

;-)

Reply to
Bruce

Please eff off as you are plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

He is founder member and chief Plantpot of the uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association (affiliated). He arranges the meets.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Yup. I'm the original flowerpot man.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

A meeting of your admirers on here could be held in a phone box. A Dinky one.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Oh my God!!!!!

Reply to