Candy CNA156 1600rpm Sprint Plus Washer

Hi to Group - wondering if someone can help me please ?. Have a broken door handle on the above washing machine. Candy have kindly offered to send me a new one free of chrage but I need to temp. repair the old one as the wife needs to wash the kids uniforms !!!. Have bodged up the handle as a tempo. fix but didn't record how the spring and latch hook fits together !!! Can anybody direct me to a diagram on the internet showing the parts fitted on the door (Have trawled the net but can't find anything) or if someone has one of these washing machines would they please take a photo of the door lock on the inside of the door and email it me please !!! Thanks so much in advance. Tony

Reply to
tony_brown

With respect, to save a domestic water incdent, would it be easier to take the clothes and the sunday paper to the laundrette?

Reply to
James Salisbury

Thanks for the concern - the hook latch hasnt failed just the outer handle which I can open with pliers. Therefore no chance of flood. Just need to know which bits go back where (ie spring before of after catch hook and which way catc hoo lies in or out - if this makes sense. A piccie of a lock would help.

Reply to
tony_brown

Try the forums here:

cheers, Pete.