Can't reset Philips TV to factory settings

Have tried to follow the handbook for resetting the Philips TV 32 PFL

5522D by holding down the menu button on the side of the unit for 5 secs but nothing happens. I am trying to link-up a Humax PVR 9150T but getting an antenna problem message, yet the TV works perfectly when the antenna is connected directly. I am thinking something is out of kilter with the TV settings and that's why I want to try to reset it. Any advice?
Reply to
barontorc

Graham's response looks very good.

You may find this interesting:

John

Presuming you have an aerial lead between the Humax and the TV than do you have the Humax switched on? Some RF through links need the power on.

Reply to
John