Can anyone suggest where I might buy curtain rings like these?

We need some more of these:-

They are curtain rings for a gazebo. The little hook latches into a hole to make a secure ring (the hole isn't visible I'm afraid though you can sort of see where it is on the second picture).

I can't find anything similar at all by searching for 'nylon curtain rings' plus many variations. I'm wondering if they are actually something quite different which have been put to use as curtain rings.

Has anyone any idea what they might be called or where I can buy some?

They have to be 'openable' because the runners are rods welded between end plates so you can't thread on conventional rings.

Thank you anyone that can help.

Reply to
Chris Green

If you can't find them, some rings and small carabiners might be a replacement.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Shower curtain rings?

Reply to
alan_m

Andy Burns

Try "snap hooks" on eBay. Better than the very cheap aluminium fake carabiners and much cheaper than the real thing.

Reply to
newshound

They'll clatter like a machine gun though. Also, I doubt they'll fit through the loops on the curtains which are only 1/4" or so diameter.

I could use standard nylon cable ties but I was hoping for something more like the originals.

Reply to
Chris Green

They're similar but mostly are stiff springs aren't they, however there are some quite similar to what I'm after, so thank you, you've put me on the right track (pun sort of intended).

Reply to
Chris Green

That's the one! However "out of stock"

... and these seem a little expensive:-

Chris Green

Now a traditional way of keeping the listing running whilst waiting for new stock - just change the price so no-one will buy at that price.

Reply to
alan_m

I assumed noise didn't matter so much outside. The smallest will certainly fit the 1/4 hole but it might not be big enough for the pole.

Reply to
newshound