Can anyone recommend a Corgi to service boiler - Exeter Devon

We are in the process of buying a house in Exeter, and want a Corgi to give the boiler a quick look over - so that we don't find that it is condemned when we get it serviced once we've moved in...

Can anyone recommend someone in the area as we are having trouble finding one.

I'm told that the boiler is a Stelrad Group Ideal WLX - if that helps...

Many thanks

SteveB

Reply to
Steve Bilton

You have tried the web site

There is a 'search for fitter by postcode' in there somewhere.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

You could try Mrs Lizzie Windsor, c/o Buckingham Palace. I believe she has corgis, although she did lose one in mysterious circumstances over Christmas ...

Reply to
Julian Fowler