Can anyone point me to a web site or PDF that describes painting a room professionally?

How do professional painters and decorators do it?

Thanks.

MM

Reply to
MM

Well, if you want to know how *not* to do it, get hold of a video of the Mr. Bean episode in which Bean attemps to paint his room in a flash by standing a pot of paint with a firework in it in the middle of room, lighting the blue touch-paper, and leaving the room a bit smartish.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Lobster

Thanks for the youtube ref. I'd forgotten some of the details, but I still fall about every time I see it!

Reply to
Roger Mills