Can a UK plug have round pins?

Very difficult to prove, given the vast majority of cars which need an MOT will have one when being driven on the roads.

The MOT was brought in because of the goodly number of unsafe old cars in use.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Except it was said at the time it had minimal effect on accidents. It was also said, someone driving a defective car would generally do so knowingly and drive accordingly.

Reply to
Fredxx

No, adjacent to corners are safe, even wall to ceiling, but not wall to floor:

John Rumm

Quite easily. And it is rarely pitch black. There is always some light from street lights/moon/clock radio/surrounding properties.

Reply to
Andrew

How do you make that out?

6.76 is usual price inc vat 4.50 is offer price inc vat

The difference between 6.76 and 4.50 isn't the vat, it's the discount.

Reply to
Andy Burns

That took me back. I was 50% of Chromasonic Electronics until it morphed ino an Apple dealrship. Happy days. :)

Reply to
pinnerite

Umm, no. You can compare accident rates for different states in US or aus, some have testing some don't.

In '64 it was needed, but today's mot is a very different animal, as are cars & drivers.

Reply to
Animal