Came across this. Interesting.

I've heard most of this before but some new stuff.

harry

I didn't find any of it interesting; only all rather irritating.

Even worse journalism than I expect from the DM. Cui Bono? Written by someone from an environmental consultancy no doubt charging a fortune for environmentally friendly, solvent free paint.

Reply to
newshound

Do we all sleep with the lights on in rooms we paint each day with solvent based paints? Mainly bollox with an advertisement for exotic paint thrown in for good measure.

Reply to
alan_m

Yeah, most people die in bed.

Reply to
Max Demian

Cue for Bob Hope joke. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my father. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Reply to
newshound

Thanks for confirming where you get your news from.

Do you still believe their headline about 2 million Turks coming here because of the EU?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

There's news in the DM? Wow.

Reply to
Huge

And selling laminate flooring?

Reply to
ARW

There really are some shit-fer-brains here.

harry

Well you finally got something right.

Reply to
ARW