Came across this. Interesting.

I've heard most of this before but some new stuff. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5813595/How-toxic-bedroom.html
On 07/06/2018 07:41, harry wrote:

I didn't find any of it interesting; only all rather irritating.
Even worse journalism than I expect from the DM. Cui Bono? Written by someone from an environmental consultancy no doubt charging a fortune for environmentally friendly, solvent free paint.
On 07/06/2018 08:31, newshound wrote:

+1 Do we all sleep with the lights on in rooms we paint each day with solvent based paints? Mainly bollox with an advertisement for exotic paint thrown in for good measure.
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

On 08/06/2018 07:00, harry wrote:

Well you finally got something right.
--
Adam

On 07/06/2018 08:31, newshound wrote:

And selling laminate flooring?
--
Adam

On 07/06/2018 07:41, harry wrote:

Yeah, most people die in bed.
--
Max Demian

On 07/06/2018 13:12, Max Demian wrote:

Cue for Bob Hope joke. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my father. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

But not in their own bed now.

Thanks for confirming where you get your news from.
Do you still believe their headline about 2 million Turks coming here because of the EU?
--
*The best cure for sea sickness, is to sit under a tree.

There's news in the DM? Wow.
--
Today is Pungenday, the 12th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3184