Calor gas not coming on at all

It was on bar 3 and I turned it to bar 1, but went out. Now it's not lighting,I've cleaned it with no joy, how do u clean pipe that ga goes threw because I cannot smell gas even when turned on. Help plz

Reply to
Dinky1985

John J

Bill

Reply to
wrights...

Is this another mega old thread?

I'd have thought though that fault location of a blocked up pipe was rather easy to do. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

No, just homeowner's hub

Reply to
Andy Burns

Butane or propane and where is the bottle stored? Butane becomes temperamental a lower temperatures and useless when it's below -2C.

Reply to
Catherine

Brian Gaff snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote

Nope. Only 2 days old this time.