Cable choice for a zone valve

I'm adding a zone to my S-plan system. The most convenient place to put the zone is some way from the airing cupboard and controls, so I need to replace the wire with something longer...

I'm assuming that this is suitable - 0.5mm 5 core heat resistant.

sure it is, but just thought I'd check there isn't something even more suitable...

Ben

Reply to
Ben Blaukopf

I think that would do the job. I keep 6 core in stock. I think this covers me for the worst case.

Boiler (L, N, E, Demand live, PUMP L & N) or Zone valve with change over contact (so six wires incl Earth).

Reply to
Ed Sirett