C&G Fakes

We produce UK Replica Documents & Novelty Degrees which are individually custom made to fit our customers needs. That includes the customers name, the type of degree or certificate, the field of study or major, date of graduation and location as we can go back to 1965. We are the ONLY site that specializes in:

CIE =96 WJEC - CCEA AQA =96 OCR =96 RSA SQA - EDEXCEL - GCSE MEG =96 SEG - C&G AS & A2 - NVQ NEA =96 GNVQ =96 NZQA JEB =96 NEAB =96 BTEC

Contact us: cctemplates/aol.com Web site:

CIE - Cambridge International Examinations WJEC The Welsh Joint Education Committee examinations board CCEA The Northern Ireland Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment AQA The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance examination board OCR The Oxford Cambridge and RSA examinations board EDEXCEL The London examinations board SQA The Scottish Qualifications Authority GCSE Hong Kong Examinations GCSE Malaysia Examinations MEG Midland Examining Group SEG Southern Examining Group City & Guilds London Institute GCSE AS & A2 Level Certificates NVQ National Voctaional Qualification NEA GCSE General Certificate of Education GNVQ Certificate NZQA New Zealand Qualification Authority JEB Joint Examing Board BTEC Award Certtificates EDEXCEL NEAB Northern Examinations and Assessment Board.

Contact us: cctemplates/aol.com Web site:

We produce hard to find documents from any year such as CELTA, DELTA, ESOL, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS.

DO YOU OFFER A GUARANTEE

100% SATISFACTION. Our UK novelty documents are designed to look 100% authentic and EXACTLY WHAT WE PROMISE THEM TO BE. We thoroughly examine each novelty diploma and/or transcript before it is packaged for shipping. If you find ANY flaw or believe that it is not the MOST AUTHENTIC LOOKING novelty degree in EVERY aspect, simply send it back along with a new submitted order form and we will reproduce it, or exchange it one time for any other school we offer. If we make a mistake and misspell any of your custom information, we'll immediately send out a corrected print at no additional cost.

Contact us: cctemplates/aol.com Web site:

Deny

replying to Deny, Robroy wrote: How much for ccea GCSE geography - C grade and a grade C in I.T

Reply to
Robroy

£25 each. Please reply with your address and bank details, including login. We will only take the money from your account after you receive the certificates. Allow 14 days for delivery.
Reply to
alan_m

One wonders why a Homeownershub should be looking for fake GCSE certificates, and replying to a 7 year old post?

One wonders if their offspring is equally as bright as their father?

Reply to
Fredxxx

Did you note that homeownershub rated the spam post at 4.3 stars (out of 5)

Reply to
alan_m

Well, they are only looking for a grade C in IT.

If they wanted a grade B I'd have expected better from them.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Perhaps they were smart enough to ask for a low grade so it wouldn't look too out of place?

Reply to
Fredxxx