Buying a new jigsaw

He is a secret agent you know.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Chav, I don't know why he would need to do that. But he does.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

A waste of time reading.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The gap from edge of sink top to the lip can be very tight and straight cut has to be there. If wavy the rubber seal will not seal.

They wear tam-o-shanters and have cabers leaning in the corner, and babbling crap about having pumps on each tap.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

It may have escaped your attention that the seal is against the worktop surface, not the cut edge

I have never seen a pro kitchen fitter use a jigsaw

They're the width of the lip on the sink. Hardly exacting

And you stick to something you know something about

What's a Scotman when he's out? I'll thank you to be less overtly racist about my husband anyway

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Get a life Drivel.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Aren't dishwashers normally plumbed into the mains cold in a kitchen?

I doubt he's seen a dishwasher - no room for one in his MK hovel.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Remember he couldn't cut a plastic pipe square with his hacksaw. So little chance with a jigsaw.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Then cut it straight. Everyone else manages it with a jigsaw. But then most don't drink as much as you and have steadier hands.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Not always, but yours has a pump on it.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The pair of them are saying jigsaws are better than routers. Amazing.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Gosh! He got that one. LOL

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You seem to have been the only one suggesting it.

Reply to
John Rumm

Obvious you've used neither. Jigsaw is the second most useful power tool after a drill. Of course that rules out your PP crap.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Chav, he puts pumps on taps. He does. He told us. How is your Burberry cap?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Hilarious. LOL Good for a laugh here.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I suspect that he's only familiar with the other kind of jigsaw - picture of The Hay Wain etc.

Reply to
Andy Hall

As a secret agent?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Get one with a decent picture on the box, so as to have a good chance of completing it.

Reply to
Phil

Your bizarre obsession and habitual lies show that you have severe mental problems.

Reply to
Steve Firth