"Bung" for overflow in cistern?

Hi

I have just recently fitted a new fluidmaster system for my cistern, however I see that they now have the overflow going down the pan instead of out of a pipe in the wall.

That's great, except does anyone know where can I buy (hopefully online) a "bung" so that I can remove the old overflow pipe? I can then re-use this overflow pipe to fix another of my toilets thats got a split overflow pipe.

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Smith