Bumis cludgy seats

I'm a fan of Bemis lavy seats and over the years after buying crap I always come back to Bemis wooden ones but that is the second one that has broken its bracket this morning...the plastic goes brittle.....first one lasted 17 years at this trailer and that is the second one gone now....can't seem to get them anywhere other than eabay anybody know a source....got plenty in stock but would buy more for better stock

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

If they are wood just get new metal fittings from Screwfix, Toolsatan etc.

alan_m

thanks

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

should have said ebay is the only place that you can find loads of colours and just not white and black ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Amazon et al do loo seat fittings . If the seat itself is still good just get new fittings.

soup