Bulk Electronic connectors Supplier ?

You can make one by fitting any small reasonable electret to a plate. The Tandy PZM was an example of hype - they are nothing special.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

But that's only two letters and Nominet havn't allowed that for a long time. two letters have always been possible for .com its just that, as you said, there's not many to go round and first come first served.

indeed

Reply to
djc

Ah, I see... I had tried a random registration service website, which implied that the name was available. Nominet's site confirms that it isn't.

Thanks for the correction.

Reply to
Ian White