Built-in fridges

Need a new under-counter built-in fridge. The Hotpoint HUL162I looks like a good bet: economical and good features.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Brands to avoid?

Reply to
Peter Twydell

I don't know about brands in your country, but be sure to allow adequate ventilation around the fridge or it won't work. I know an architect who put a close fitting cabinet around his fridge, and had to change it all. I thought was very funny that an architect wouldn't know that.

Reply to
Matty F

Avoid ones made in the far east.

Reply to