Builders - Snagging

Actually that sounds like a fun thread - hearing how the pros do it ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

They often say words to the effect of only needed if the primary water volume exceeds n litres. Which for average installs ought to be fine, but might cause a problem if you have a 200L primary direct heat bank etc.

Reply to
John Rumm

This is on the potable side...

Both an old Alpha CB28X (?) and a WB 30i said to install one.

Reply to
Tim Watts

That's the last thing I want absorbing pressure :-)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

The electric under sink heater I once installed also said install one.

It also required a non-return valve to stop water that had, potentially, been keep warm for weeks being forced back far enough to contaminate the supply with bacteria like legionella.

Reply to
dennis

TBH I have been telling you about the ones I have seen for the last few years - and thrown in photos where I can.

Maybe it needs it's own wiki article.

Reply to
ARW

Kind of like a hall of shame?