BS 4343 sockets!!!!!!!

have got some BS4343 32Amp 240 volt surface mount sockets and they have a threaded hole for fitting conduit to but the 25mm adaptors I have got don't fit, they are toooooo small ???? why the sockets are from J.B.M's and the adaptors are from C.E.F. Can anyone tell me what's wrong????? Rich

-- To reply remove " spam "

Reply to
Rich

Chance is that they are PG sized holes so you need PG to Metric adaptors

loz

Reply to
LOZ34

Did you specify that you needed M25 (25mm) adaptors ? If not, the wholesaler will most likely give you the standard M20 (20mm) fittings that fit normal back boxes and the like.

Reply to
BigWallop