Brush Mate fluid

Anyone know what the fluid is that stops brushes hardening in these brush containers -

CS

From the PDF on their website:

CYCLOHEXANONE 108-94-1 1-5% Xn 20

SOLVENT NAPHTHA (PETROLEUM), LIGHT AROMATIC 64742-95-6 1-5% Xn, N 65, 51/53

2-BUTANONE-OXIME 96-29-7 30-60% Xi 36, 43

NAPHTHA (PETROLEUM), HYDRODESULFURIZED HEAVY 64742-82-1 30-60% Xn, N 65, 52,

53

BUTANOL 71-36-3 5-10% Xn 20

DIPENTENE

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews

Or perhaps not. ;-)

Reply to
Bruce

evaporating. So if you had some form of reasonably sealed container I'd say it would last well enough.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Found Lidl selling a litre of multi solvent cleaning with a good concoction of stuff for =A34.99. Much cheaper than the bushmate pads, so I'll dribble that onto the old pad.

Reply to
CS