Broken reset switch on Vokera boiler?

Hi all

I have the Vokera Linear 24 boiler and the switch does not allow us to reset the boiler. I have ignored this for a few months and simply controlled both heating and water via the timers but today I got the "01" code. I have checked the fuse, gas supply etc but because of the old faulty switch i cannot reset the boiler!

Seeing as i know the switch wasnt working correctly before the dreaded "01" I think it is only the Mode Selector switch that is stopping me from resetting the boiler and getting it lit again.

I was wondering if I can get a replacement?

Also are they easy to fit? Any tips or suggestions?

Many thanks in advance

Andy

Reply to
andy_symo

Vokera should be able to send you one out. When we got our Linea 28 in

2000 we went through about 4 control knobs because they'd produced a bad batch so the part that inserted into the control panel wasn't straight and snapped off. The first time we got Vokera out but the 2nd and 3rd times we just asked 'em to send a new knob instead.

Does it feel like it's loose and not controlling anything when you move it?

cheers

witchy/binarydinosaurs

Reply to
Witchy