brikmat bricklaying aid

got opinions on this ? You have to level the bottom course yourself, but I'm sure it could help me progress from the "low brick wall" to building an extension !

By the way, how accurate are bricks ? They would need to be very precise to ensure no veering off on a high brick wall.

Simon.

Reply to
Simon

Look for the recent posts headed "Bricky Tool"

Reply to
EricP

It depends on the bricks: flettons and wire-cut extruded bricks (the ones with holes in them) are usually pretty consistent. If you pay serious money you can get hand made stocks - no two the same.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

It's quite good. Bought a pack at the show and they do seem to help me keep the corners uniform. Of course a pro bricky wouldn't have this problem.

For new ones - very For old ones - ho ho

Reply to
Mike