Bosh dishwasher arm not rotating - SRS43A02GB

Hello,

I have a Bosch Classixx slimline dishwasher model SRS43A02GB. I think the lower washer arm is not rotating and hence the dishwasher is not cleaning properly. I ran the unit on a short cycle and checked the position of the arms everytime I opened the door. The bottom rotor arm was in the same place each time. The unit seems to be filling up OK with water, and draining properly. I have also taken the arm off and washed it through as well as the filters. The top arm seems to be getting plenty of pressure as I can hear it spinning and throwing water around. I am stuck as to what it can be.

I had a dig around where the water drains out and managed to salvage some cracked china. I thought this was the problem, maybe stopping the pump working properly but this made no difference. Are there two pumps in this machine becasue the top water arm seems to get plenty of pressure?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

Reply to
Carl

The message from "Carl" contains these words:

You can run it with the door open to find out! Just defeat the interlock. Depending on the model you'll need either a single towel on the floor or a riot shield - only time will tell.

If the arm spins freely you could check the holes in it to see if they're blocked - the arms are usually very easy to remove, they just unclip.

Reply to
Guy King

I had a quick go at "defeating the interlock" but without much success. I will have another go. The holes in the washer arm are certainly not blocked as this is one of the first things I did, take the arm off and wash everything through, put a hose through the feeding centre, all holes are clear.

Reply to
Carl