Bench drill 30GBP

The3rd Earl Of Derby

The boxes sit in stores for weeks, and eventually get flogged off for £24. Mine has given faultless service so far....

Reply to
Adrian C

The3rd Earl Of Derby formulated the question :

the ones I suggested (in this newsgroup) were quite good units, with both vertical and horizontal lines projected at the same.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

The message from Harry Bloomfield contains these words:

Magic things - just remember which of the neighbours has borrowed it to get their borders/dado/wallpaper/foundations/worktops etc plumb/level.

The only drawback is they're not very bright[1] so if you want to use it outdoors you may need to wait till dusk.

[1] The laser, not the neighbours - though I do wonder about the ones with the border exactly half way between floor and ceiling in a narrow hall.
Reply to
Guy King

That goes for living room as well.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The message from "The3rd Earl Of Derby" contains these words:

You mean the sort that make you feel like you're sitting in the bottom of a bucket?

Reply to
Guy King