Bosch WTA3100 tumble drier - overheat reset

We have a Bosch BTA3100 tumble drier that's stopped getting hot - the drum still goes round but there's no heat.

When this happened before (around 3 years ago - the machine is about 7 years old) we called the service engineer, who I'm sure just pulled the machine out and pressed a reset button. Searching through the archive of this group, I found references to some Bosch driers having a red reset button on the back, but I can't see such a button on ours. I wondered if anybody with knowledge and experience of this particular model knew where it might be?

Martin

Reply to
Martin Rich

The message from Martin Rich contains these words:

It may not be red! Look for a things like a large washer with a bump in the middle, or just about anything that looks like a button - or even not much like a button at all, and push it. Hard.

Reply to
Guy King