Bosch service manual or cct diagram

Hi

I need one of the above for a Bosch WFL2260 washing machine, and am not getting far with google. Any ideas?

NT

Reply to
meow2222

This of any use?

Richard

I've the siemens version of this machine. I've no manual but can I help?

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Sadly everything except a circuit diagram or service manual

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Well, the relay clicks but the motor fails to turn. Basic motor resistance checks show all is well there. A check of the main suspect components on PCB has shown nothing. So I need a circuit diagram to track what's going on.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Haynes do a generic manual for washing machines - but it won't be specific for that model, of course. But they're all fairly similar.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Sure, I've fixed enough that that isnt what I need, I need a controller circuit diagram.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Your resistance checks would suggest brushes are OK Have you checked that the tacho generator is OK? Also confirm that the spin speed pot is OK

if you isolate the motor and connect it to the mains with a series light bulb (or a variac if you have one) you can check the motor spins and if there is a speed proportional signal from the tacho coil.

If that is ok then the most likely culprit is the triac driving the motor.

I've not tried to get a bosch washer circuit but another part of the group, Worcester Bosch won't supply circuit diagrams.

hth

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Thanks Bob. Hoping I'll get time to get on with this tomorrow. Have found a similar triac in the bits box and will try it first.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

OK but might be best to check the motor first just in case that is FUBAR and it wrecks the new triac?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin