Bosch 9.6v torch - how to change bulb ?

I've a "Bosch PLI 9,6V" torch that came with a 9.6v rechargeable drill. Both have given sterling service for over 10 years but the torch fell subject to gravity the other day and the bulb has failed.

But I cannot for once find the way into the torch to change the bulb - anyone got any ideas ?

Thanks Rob

Reply to
robgraham

Angle-grinder.

Reply to
Graham.

B****r - should have seen that one coming. And I'm happy enough to call the grinder up for other people. Hoist by my own petard!!

Anyway as is the way of things, I picked the torch up this morning and just unscrewed the front bezel -- DOH! How often is it that we fall into the trap of looking for the difficult answer when the easy one is just tooooooo obvious.

Sorry to bother the collective !

Rob

Reply to
robgraham