Boiler pilot light gasp ressure low

Hi all,

Having problems with my ancient ideal boiler. The pilot light kept going out and on inspection the thermocouple was all burnt away. Ive fitted a new TC but now the gas pressure for the pilot light seems a bit low and the flame is going straight up and not at the burner or at the thermocouple. thepressure was fine before the new TC??

Allways a bit wary of gas but is there anything I can try before I go on thel ong haul of trying to find someone to look at it.

ta Kev

Reply to
kevin foote

If it was ok before the new thermocouple could the pilot injector have been blocked with a bit of crap when changing?

Lee

Reply to
lee

Have you accidentally damaged the pilot light flame spreader or blocked any of its holes?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice