Boiler noise

I put some stuff in my system to stop "kettling" about 7 days ago, it's still popping and banging do I need to give it a bit more time?

Reply to
Jampot

We need more information about your system. In particular, the type and age of the boiler, the bypass arrangements, the type of zone valves you have and when the system was last properly serviced.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

... and what you added.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

It didn't work for me either. Eventually I had to replace the pump and did so with one with a higher head rating. That seems to have alleviated the problem greatly. I can only assume the flow rate through my conventional boiler was not high enough..

Reply to
BillR