Blue blocker sunglasses

do they work and what benefits have you had ....?

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

Just another fad.(snakeoil)

Reply to
jon

About 35 years ago I used them ("suntigers" IIRC) when flying gliders because they helped with cloud spotting and in seeing other aircraft - not so good for assessing field surfaces or reading a chart!

Reply to
nothanks

FAD ?...i BOUGHT THEM FROM THE STATES EIGHT YEARS AGO FOR $200

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

That was careless jim..did you find a use for them, because 'clearly' they didn't work, according to your question.

Reply to
Jon

my eyes were f***ed up at the time just before the transplant for some reason... I wore them in hospital because of the harsh lighting ....

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

Did you try ordinary 5 quid sunglasses first?

Reply to
GB

when you are dying being cheap doesn't seem to matter...

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...