Blocked Drains READING AREA

Anyone recommend someone to unblock our foul water sink drains in the Reading Area?

ta

Red

Reply to
red

avoid anyone in yellow pages with name of "00000" or "AAAAAAA", or Freephone numbers[usually franchisees]. The bigger the ad normally indicates the smaller the company; I know some Councils eg Hampshire have lists of approved traders. Unfortunately here in West Berkshire they don't & Trading Standards won't indicate who to avoid, under guise of data protection. Marvellous they supposed to be working for us! Try one in a registered body ie

Gel

That is a hell of a long drain if you can only isolate the blockage to reading ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Give the council a ring - ours do £35 fixed fee

Regards Jeff

Reply to
Jeff