Binky gets sprayed

I've been following the car rebuilding antics of this deadpan US'ian guy

vehcor

Dunno why I'm hooked, it's just cars cut to bits and reconstructed. He also in in the middle of a Mustang mashup 1965/2015 project as was popular with some other youtube folks, like the pulled 'B is for Build' version.

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

nope

Reply to
Jimmy Stewart ...

You may need to watch the previous 32 episodes to get the idea!

Reply to
John Rumm

I would love to know how many hours this has taken and the cost.

Reply to
Fredxx

The whole thing or just the respray?

The respray alone mush have been a fair bit if the paint and consumables cost £1500!

Reply to
John Rumm