Best taps

I have an Ikea kitchen tap, which has seen better days. It is one with a single lever, which has become "sticky" making it very hard to control and turn off properly.

I want to replace it, and wondered if anyone could recommend a good manufacturer of taps. I am assuming that the mounting hole is a fairly standard size ( 38mm IIRC).

-- Colin Swan

Reply to
Colin Swan

but really good quality