Best Socket Tester

wow. so much to learn. Im an experienced electricians mate studying L2 at my local college... :-(

Reply to
jimmydrea

Learning to read dates and realising that you're replying to a 6 and a half year old message would be a good start.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

In this case, probably no harm in responding to it, but quoting the original message so that we have some idea what was being discussed back then might have helped!

(I had to go look it up on google since I did not recognise the thread - and I was even a contributor to it back then!)

Reply to
John Rumm