Best place to buy a Worcester Greenstar 29HE?

The best price I can find for a 29HE and flue kit is from Discounted Heating (667+VAT), 'any suggestions for other suppliers?

Dave S

Reply to
Dave

They were the cheapest when I bought mine, too. IIRC, it was delivered from PlumbCenter when it arrived, though. I think many of these Internet sites are just excuses for the BMs to undercut themselves without having people coming through the door demanding the "Internet" price. The same with QED-uk and Miller Brothers.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

How does £506.63inc Vat with a £50 cash back grab you.

profit making org!

Reply to
JP