narrow pvcu doors

Hi, anyone know suppliers/makers of narrow-ish pcvu doors. The places I have looked on the web often have a minimum width (including frame) of 840 mm (33 inches). I need a door that has frame dimensions of 30 inches (762 mm). Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
Simon

In article , Simon writes

Look in your yellow pages for "Double glazing manufacturers". Any upvc place which makes its own frames will be able to do this for you.

Reply to
Tim Mitchell